What we need?
- Wapuu cushion pattern file
- 2 Pieces of Faux Fur White fabric 80cmx80cm (For front and back of cushion)
- 350-400 gram of Synthetic fabrics
- Sewing machine or sewing kits
- Print Wapuu cushion pattern file on front and back piece.
- Cut around edges of pattern.
- Lay fabric front over fabric back, right sides together. Sew cushion pieces together using one-inch seam allowance. Leave approximately 15cm opening to insert synthetic fabrics on bottom edge.
- Turn fabric right side out. Push synthetic fabrics insert into cushion and adjust placement.
- When you are ready. Sew opening closed using needle and thread.